Other courses you may be interested in:
Next Course:Tuesday 12 March
Course Duration: One Day
Venue: Bewleys Hotel, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
Inhouse: This course can be customised for in-house training
Course Benefits: Upon completion of this course you will:
- Understand the principles and theory of communication
- Learn to communicate assertively with others
- Identify ways of creating and growing informal communication networks
- Look at the different styles of communication and their impact
- Understand the importance of active listening and questioning techniques
- Explore the impact of body language
- Identify ways of creating positive rapport with others
- Diagnose effective communication skills within the team
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your own communication style
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone whose job role includes communication with both internal and external customers
- Any managers, supervisors and team-leaders who must communicate successfully with their team/s
- Anyone who wishes to build confidence in his or her ability to communicate
- Anyone starting on a programme of personal development
- Anyone starting on a programme of management development
Click here to book your course online.
Click here for a full course outline.
View Our Client List
You'll be in good company! High Performance has delivered training solutions to many of Ireland's leading companies.