Team building course description:
This course is an essential guide for Supervisors, Team Leaders and Managers
in knowing how to get the best out of their team and how to support the
team to maximise their effectiveness.
Upon Completion Of This Course You Will:
- Know how to focus on the key areas required to become a winning team
- Understand team 'Dynamics'
- Identify your role within the team
- Understand team communication
- Know the vision of your team
- Know how to solve problems working as a team
- Look at performance measures for the team
- Getting Started -SWOT Analysis
- Self-Assessment and role identification
- The definition of a team
- Developing a clear vision
- Team communication
- Measuring the outcomes
Who Should Attend?
- Any managers, supervisors and team-leaders that anyone starting on
a programme of management development
- Line managers who manage teams or departments that are performing
fairly well but could be doing a lot better
- Line managers or team leaders who are forming new teams which they
must direct and lead a team
- Anyone starting on a programme of personal development
- Those who want to reach levels of high performance - quickly
View Our Client List
You'll be in good company! High Performance has delivered training solutions to many of Ireland's leading companies.